The Association of Social Anthropologists of Greece consists of:
a) Graduates of Social and / or Cultural Anthropology departments or of departmental sectors of Social and/or Cultural Anthropology of Greece or abroad.
b) Teaching staff of the discipline of Social/Cultural Anthropology at a university in Greece or abroad.
Students of undergraduate, master or doctoral program at a Department of Social / Cultural Anthropology or in a department with sector of Social/Cultural Anthropology, a university in Greece or abroad.
* In case someone is a graduate of a Department of Social/Cultural Anthropology, he / she can register as a full member.
a) Graduates of related to Social/Cultural Anthropology of university departments or colleges of Greece or abroad, with minor in Social / Cultural Anthropology.
b) Employees in research projects of recognized institutes of social research in Greece or abroad, who are graduates of recognized universities.
c) Employees in various organizations, public services, companies in Greece or abroad, engaged in social research, Social/Cultural Anthropology and social planning, andthey are graduates of recognized higher education institutes.
d) Individuals with track record in the discipline of social/cultural anthropology, graduates of recognized universities in Greece or abroad.
Individuals who have offered exceptional service at social and academic level, in Greece or abroad, or especially in the Association itself, regardless of whether they are graduates of a university departments of Social / Cultural Anthropology.
More information on the membership types can be found (in greek) in the statutes of SKAE (no. 6-10)
Supporting documents for registration
For full members
- Copy of Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree, or appointment certificate.
- Registration fee (10 €) and annual subscription fee (15 €).
For student members
- Copy of student card or certificate of student status.
- Registration fee (5 €) and annual subscription fee (5 €).
For associate members
- Copy of university degree.
- Evidence of professional and research activity.
- Any evidence or document related to the associate membership, to be evaluated by a special committee.
Become a member
If you wish to register as a member of the Association, please fill in and submit the following application form, attaching the related supporting evidence.